Enterprise Mobile Platform
Developing mobile app software for businesses to :
- Resolve the shortcomings and backlog of operational activities on the mobile app system
- Supplementing necessary contents:
+ 07 search support items
+ 23 items to support service registration
- Integration: Online payment, online chat / exchange, online surveys and a number of other small utilities
- Improve data query time
- User friendly screen design
When the mobile client sends a request to the customer service API API. There will be 3 cases:
- The data to be returned is stored on Apache Ignite, in which case the server queries the apache ignite server to search for data. If the apache ignite server has data with that request, then the apache ignite server will return the data to the customer server, and the customer service API will return the results to the client. But if there is no data in apache ignite server, the apache ignite server will query the database to search for data, the returned database results will be saved to the apache ignite server, and the search results will be returned to the API API. server, Customer Service API server returns the results to the client.
- The data to be returned is not stored on Apache Ignite, the server will query the database to search for data, the database will return the results to the customer and the server will return the results to the client.
- The data to be returned is stored on the online service server, OMS, CMIS, in this case, the CSKH API server will send a request to the online service server, OMS, CMIS through webservice and api that server Online service provided, after receiving the result from the online service, the Customer Service API API will return the results to the client.
- The data is taken from 3 sources: Apache Ignite cache server, Databases and online service applications.
- With data source is Database, we have 3 Database stores: DBTG, Stage ETL and Mobile, in which Stage ETL data is ETL and aggregated from 2 sources, CRM, and Customer Service Web.
- With other data sources, it is taken from OMS, CMIS servers, online services through webservice provided by the app.
- Data in server store cache Apache ignite is retrieved and synchronized from 3 Database: DBTG, Stage ETL and Mobile Dataflow.
Thank you! Your information has been well-received. Our support team will contact you within 1 hour !
Our support team usually responds within 1 hour.